HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

*spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... Empty
PostSubject: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I know a guy whose name is Jussi, and that Jussipussi pic is his AV on teh internetz Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:32 pm

I remember the old Big League Chew commercials used to say "Man Size Wads" Laughing
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:02 pm

wattage wrote:
I remember the old Big League Chew commercials used to say "Man Size Wads" Laughing

The print is small but you can see it written on this package.

*spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... Blc1
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:18 pm

There's some meal here called "Ky Hot Brown" Laughing watt1
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:05 pm

i will prolly have to pass on that one mmmmkay *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

firebaugh wrote:
wattage wrote:

The print is small but you can see it written on this package.

*spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... Blc1

Nice. So family guy did not invent the male genitalia chin flower
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

No. Theres a driver at the local racetrack who has ballsack chin

How he climbs his ass thru the driver side window opening of a racecar, I dunno, but its funny as fuck
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Cool The day will come when I post a pic of your beardless chin Cool
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm

nooope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......   *spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*spin*off* from the Bs mc'donalds thread.......
Page 1 of 1