HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+15
Negative Outlook
renbolina
Haunz
Berzerker
iyloma
\swampman/
cassie
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
StoneyMaroney
Krissah
the B
wattage
newmoon
13thAngel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:18 am

it's all an illusion
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 pm

On topic: SHARON OSBOURNE

I guess this is old, but the first time I see it.
I hate chicks who act like that when they're drunk Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
On topic: SHARON OSBOURNE

I guess this is old, but the first time I see it.
I hate chicks who act like that when they're drunk Rolling Eyes

She saved Oz..and sold him out Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 pm

scratch I think we should be able to fight on the board. Suspect something reeks of commies and censorship.... and holding things in is bad for your mental well being......

.......yeah - that's right - I will NEVER conform to ease anyone's conscience. Tr00 to myself - first, foremost and always. I will also stand behind ANYONES right to freedom of thought and speech (if they are so morally wrong it will be they're own undoing and downfall - reaping what you sow - and if no one was ever wrong how would we know what's right and what's to be rewarded?). Heaven and hell are not an after life goal - they are earthy tombs through which we crawl or fly.....it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:00 pm

we CAN fight on the board...it's just we prefer to keep the fighting in the ring (political forum)....keep the general forum for titties and beer
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooh - yezzzz....I seee!
I feel better now.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm

now all we need is titties and beer!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 pm

well I have plenty of beer....who's bringin the titties?
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm

*unbuttoning shirt* flash
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Mad

scratch

jerkoff
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

I'd fuck me...

*goodbye horses*
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:50 pm

rotfl ..........it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...............

*"hey Buffalo Bill, What did you kill? Buffalo Bill."*
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 pm

newmoon wrote:
rotfl ..........it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...............

*"hey Buffalo Bill, What did you kill? Buffalo Bill."*

Damn. I should go to Downtown and find teh buffalo bill pic Twisted Evil Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm

wattage wrote:
I'd fuck me...

*goodbye horses*

I'd fuck me haaaard *nipple dance* rotfl
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 am

newmoon wrote:
scratch I think we should be able to fight on the board. Suspect something reeks of commies and censorship.... and holding things in is bad for your mental well being......

.......yeah - that's right - I will NEVER conform to ease anyone's conscience. Tr00 to myself - first, foremost and always. I will also stand behind ANYONES right to freedom of thought and speech (if they are so morally wrong it will be they're own undoing and downfall - reaping what you sow - and if no one was ever wrong how would we know what's right and what's to be rewarded?). Heaven and hell are not an after life goal - they are earthy tombs through which we crawl or fly.....it's your choice.

well this kinda felt like a "first fight"..... you know ....the kind a couple has....and they have to feel out the situation to figure out how to handle it.

i think that there may have been worries that it was going to escalate and get ugly .....and who wants to see their friends do that either No

its like that old saying .....why cant we all get a bong shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Bong_emoticon_by_kompound_kid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

newmoon wrote:
something reeks of commies and censorship....
Do not mix up communism and censorship! Mad
But don't worry, I won't bite you, moon! Razz

That's what annoys me when it comes to this kind of discussions: you may have the feeling that the "tollerant" people, who seemed to want to come here to "lighten" you up, are in the end the intollerant ones. The ones who are not ready to actually discuss.
I don't think Mongo is one of them. And, I may be wrong, but probably he was more annoyed by the people who found those "jokes" offensive but didn't dare to say anything than the other way round. That's the price you pay when you really care about an idea and you try to stand by it. Usually you're a more severe judge of yourself than of anyone else though.
And since I mentioned him, let me add that I like Mongo, no matter what happened in that thread, and I also stand by his points. As I like ya'll, no matter what happened in that thread... just, well, wattage, I'd so like to discuss the language issue! And B, I'd so like to discuss the welfare one! And... Razz

In conclusion, well, moon, I agree with you on freedom of thought and speech. I learnt that they are not just theoretically good. It's not enough that you think you're right. If you don't keep questioning your own ideas you'll never be sure about them... and you'd hardly keep questioning them by yourself. It's like when you program, you make someone else test it! But I'm digressing... Razz So, back to the point, the most important lesson I learnt is that you'll never change the world if you prefer to stay on your own. And the idea that "I'm right" alone for me ain't enough.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm

for the record...I have nothing against Mongo, nor was I insulted that he spoke his mind in that thread.

everyone is allowed to speak their mind here....I locked that thread cause instead of a discussion, it was about to turn into an insult-a-thon....and those should stay in the political thread
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah I get all that and agree...I missed the point to keep it in a thread where it belongs.....I came in after it was locked and read it while supa tired and thought we were being told to shut up and what to talk or not to talk about - not to just talk about it over here kind of thing.....

and lemme see if I can clarify

I want to know what everyone thinks - right - wrong - offensive - indifferent.

People who hide behind masks and illusions of PC-ness are dangerous and do no one any good.

People have hated me for blunt honesty and that's ok - it's not ok when you think your right and it's the only way and you try to force feed the ideas to someone who should be left to sink on their own....this is how to ID an asshole and assholes come in every race, creed and weights.

.....and you can stand up and voice or lie down and let the wind blow over you - but in the end it's lonely standing up and hard to piss in the wind and it's god damn crowded laying down (plus ya get peed on). I have MAJOR respect for people who stand up and voice - no matter what they are saying - I like that they believe in SOMETHING and are not afraid to talk about it, let he chips fall where they may.

I'm glad Mongo has his opinions and stands by them and anyone should be able to defend their stance regardless of where they stand.

....right? But who will pray for Satan? shrug

.......ah crap - gonna shut me down B? Laughing should I move it? Laughing

PS - the Communist and censorship were meant to be unrelated in my comment - I meant to convey 2 separate things and ideas there - I know - never big on punctuation - sry.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote :
i am 13th angel and i 100% support newmoons post fyah

bogle
i am sure i could give you something to really be sorry about

lick fyah

i keeeed.....i keeeed......
i couldnt help myself on that one
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

13thAngel wrote:
Quote :
i am 13th angel and i 100% support newmoons post fyah

bogle
i am sure i could give you something to really be sorry about

lick fyah

i keeeed.....i keeeed......
i couldnt help myself on that one

I'd prob like it.
I was gonna tell Iyloma to go ahead and bite - I like that too geek Twisted Evil

.........besides Wattage's the only one I want to abuse me, anywho whistle and drool
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Twisted Evil hump luff watt1
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:05 pm

this new insulin and regimen is not working for me.....
5 out of the last 7 checks my sugar has been below 65 pale

i was so freaked out to go to sleep last night,........no matter what i ate or drank for 2 hours between 9:30 and 11:30 i couldnt get my sugar above 50 Suspect

waiting for the dr to call me back and tell me watt to do
i dont want to have to continue to suck sugar down to keep up with insulin...thats not right
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 pm

13thAngel wrote:
this new insulin and regimen is not working for me.....
5 out of the last 7 checks my sugar has been below 65 pale

i was so freaked out to go to sleep last night,........no matter what i ate or drank for 2 hours between 9:30 and 11:30 i couldnt get my sugar above 50 Suspect

waiting for the dr to call me back and tell me watt to do
i dont want to have to continue to suck sugar down to keep up with insulin...thats not right

a year ago, that post would have bothered me, but not like it does now. I hate that yall have to deal with all that. I know its a load on Swamps mind too. alright
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 pm

i have even been so drunk that i barely know what i am doing and i wasnt scared like i was last night....

i was seriously terrified to go to sleep.... Mad

i was drinking oj out of the jug and checking every 30 min and it just kept going DOWN....54...then 46....then 42.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 pm

13thAngel wrote:
i have even been so drunk that i barely know what i am doing and i wasnt scared like i was last night....

i was seriously terrified to go to sleep.... Mad

i was drinking oj out of the jug and checking every 30 min and it just kept going DOWN....54...then 46....then 42.... Evil or Very Mad

Jeeze! What the phuck kind is it? I did that once when I accidentally gave the wrong kind at the wrong time (just mixed the bottles up is all) WAAYY scarey.

ok now I'm scared for you....
is this an experimental kind or just new to you kind? Do you have a glucagon kit? Do the kids know how to use it?!! Is Swampy on night shift??!!!! phuck - not cool not cool NOT COOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next