HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+15
Negative Outlook
renbolina
Haunz
Berzerker
iyloma
\swampman/
cassie
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
StoneyMaroney
Krissah
the B
wattage
newmoon
13thAngel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:54 pm

cassie wrote:
People.

The ringing in my left ear.

Redundancies.

And.... sadly.... the passing of my Uncle.

Sorry cassie. Hope all gets better soon. You're in our thoughts...
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
cassie wrote:
People.

Redundancies.

Sorry cassie. Hope all gets better soon. You're in our thoughts...

Ditto
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 pm

cassie wrote:
People.

Redundancies.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:10 am

I just wittnessed how the green changes people.
If it gets really really bad, they might even forbid you to mention their name in connection with you because it might cut down the income Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Two fitting quotes from Rockstar:

Rob: Bradley's our new front man.
Chris: You've made your point... now, get him... out.
Rob: See this? This is the new PA he brought with him. Oh and that... that's the mixing board he brought with him too.
Chris: Have you heard the voice he's brought with him?

Emily: Rob, I'm a business woman, and rule number one in this business is you go where the talent is... and all the fucking talent that was in this band has just left the room!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
I just wittnessed how the green changes people.
If it gets really really bad, they might even forbid you to mention their name in connection with you because it might cut down the income Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Two fitting quotes from Rockstar:

Rob: Bradley's our new front man.
Chris: You've made your point... now, get him... out.
Rob: See this? This is the new PA he brought with him. Oh and that... that's the mixing board he brought with him too.
Chris: Have you heard the voice he's brought with him?

Emily: Rob, I'm a business woman, and rule number one in this business is you go where the talent is... and all the fucking talent that was in this band has just left the room!

Wassssappened??????? Stoney - you ok??
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:50 am

wattage wrote:
Hope everythings cool, Stones.

"Frontman". I HATE that word. It's disrespectful to the rest of the guys/gals in a band. Like all attention is focused on vocals Evil or Very Mad

Signed

Cocky Asshole Guitar Player

Thanks Ann and Watts, I posted in such a vague way because I can't really go into detail right now, but
some things are going wrong at the moment. I've called a couple of people and set things straight, but
there's a lot more of that to do, and it sucks.

Watts:
Yeah, well...I love for everybody in the band to put on a show, for example, Thomas and me constantly encourage the other guys (well we're only 3 at the moment lol) to play solos, too (nobody wnated ot do that so far haha).

In the end, there's bands who have a frontman and bands who put on the show together, depends.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 pm

The Stoneage said:
Quote :

In the end, there's bands who have a frontman and bands who put on the show together, depends.

Made me think how when I was a wee lass I used to think the Beatles were Pauls band and that he sang EVERY SONG...then I realized it was a group, then I found out it was really Johns band. But really it was all of them. But best all around band effort - Kiss (pre-1980). Grateful Dead - not too shabby at spreading the spotlight either (pre-Jerrys death). Good luck with the troubles Stoney.......
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 pm

nothing today ....
i am determined that nothing will piss me off at all What a Face
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Pissed that I don't fit in clothing in anyway shape or form - and am to poor to get shit tailor made and not quite talented enough to make my own clothes (plus that fact that there are NO store here that sell fabric and the ones that do carry reams of crap ya wouldn't be caught dead in) *sigh* and sak I do fit in kids sizes but lets face it - they just don't make formal or slutty kids clothes Laughing
China and India hve places that custom make whateva you fancy - fast and cheap - so how do I get ova there scratch

signed
midget who wants to buy off the rack
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm

newmoon wrote:
Pissed that I don't fit in clothing in anyway shape or form - and am to poor to get shit tailor made and not quite talented enough to make my own clothes (plus that fact that there are NO store here that sell fabric and the ones that do carry reams of crap ya wouldn't be caught dead in) *sigh* and sak I do fit in kids sizes but lets face it - they just don't make formal or slutty kids clothes Laughing
China and India hve places that custom make whateva you fancy - fast and cheap - so how do I get ova there scratch

signed
midget who wants to buy off the rack

Man, I feel your pain here Moony. I have a humungous ass as compared to the rest of my body, especially for only being 5'3". So that makes pants AND shirts fit funny. I gotta buy bigger stuff that fits weird everywhere else or the right size stuff and just have the mightiest muffin top that has ever existed in muffintop land. I can barely afford food and my car, let alone a tailor, lol.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Eye have the same problem, cept everything is either too big or too small. Nothing in between. Everything is made for short skinny guys, or fat guys. And I hate trying to get new clothes, cause everything either looks ghey, trendy or ghetto bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

funny you'd be talking about this....just today i was pissing and moaning cuz i dont have curves....i would even take a fat ass if it gave me some kind of womanly shape.

i have big tits and a big gut....nothing ever fits.

and i am 5'2.........
im not even going to get into it.

watt i have been doing it taking my rock shirts and tailoring them a bit...i did a good coc and down one cheers i use a sports bra or a tank with a built in and work it together....pants....well ur just screwed honey alien
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm

shirts.. If long enough, are always too big around. If they arent too big around, theyre too short.

Button up shirts (long sleeve)..if the shirt fits, the sleeves are too short. If the sleeves are the right length, the shirts too big.

jeans..even if they "fit" , the waist is too "tall". I actually need "low rise" jeans Laughing Need to find another brand bc Im pissed off at Levis, but thats a rant I wont get into.

dress pants..NEVER fit. ALWAYS too big

shoes / boots.. Im 6ft4. MOST men my size wear 12's and bigger. I wear an 11.5. Never can find wide sized shoes that short. Boots usually are a better fit. Thats why MOST of the time I wear cheap ass Brahma boots from Wal Mart. I have to stretch shoes with a shoe stretcher like women with big feet have to do Laughing

Need to start getting my stuff altered. Especially snce Ive lost so much weight. I look like a concentration camp victim cause my clothes are hangin off me.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 pm

scratch I guess I should open Moon's Odd Bod - where all us freaks can get our shit tailor made at reasonable pricing...now, where da phuck did the shoe makin elves go?!!!

Yup - 5'1" and I'm all legs. Waists, untill they made the super low rise (which sits at my waist) I was all old man florida style. In order to get pants to fit my hips, the waist is huge - if the waist fits my ass doesn't. Mens pants fit the best, but the waist is still too big and the leg of those too long. Womens low cut necks come down to my belly button. If I tucked my shirt in I look crazy midget like - I got about 15" from my shoulder to my hip bone and T-rex arms (which makes Watt laf - his hand is the length of my forarm) and my shoulders are so broad I have to buy shirts that are (I swear to god) 6 sizes larger than I am. and my feet are so wide that wides aren't wide enough but then the heels to wide *sigh* I'd have a shape if I got into anything that's cut right and fits - even the petite sized clothes don't fit right - and if I just could drop 3 inches from my waist I'd be a perfect hourglass - AROUND - forever fucked on length or height.

hey 13 - bondage ware and corsets - hard to breath but looks fantastic - low on cash? duct tape will work, have fun removing it though Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 am

i am pissed that the YAnkees didnt finish off the phillies tonight.....
the world series should be done already
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm pissed off by people who don't tell you things straight... I've just realized there's someone who thinks I can read thoughts or something and thus he blew a nonsense so out of proportion... Neutral
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

wait...you can't read thoughts?
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I cant reply to topics with the word "f_ck" or "b_itch" . The content filter on this computer wont let me open hopes thread Neutral Damn censorship
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 pm

fuck bitch fuck bitch fuck bitch
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:25 pm

wattage wrote:
I cant reply to topics with the word "f_ck" or "b_itch" . The content filter on this computer wont let me open hopes thread Neutral Damn censorship

there i bleeping fixed it for ya cheers
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:27 pm

wattage wrote:

she fixed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:57 am

the B wrote:
Nope. No I got the x-ray view though... Cool
Anyway, let's try... B, are you thinking of bewbs? flash Razz
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 am

yes...but who's boobs???
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am

the B wrote:

B - we can ALLLLLLL read yours .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes flash luff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next