HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?

Go down 
+8
Haunz
the B
newmoon
Krissah
wattage
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
Berzerker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello all. All's well w both of us. I been having a hard time logging on here. Just lettin everyone know we aint dead or ignoring anyone. Hope everyone is doing great. I miss posting here. Anne says hello.

Married before 9/18 is teh goal.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

wattage wrote:
Hello all. All's well w both of us. I been having a hard time logging on here. Just lettin everyone know we aint dead or ignoring anyone. Hope everyone is doing great. I miss posting here. Anne says hello.

Married before 9/18 is teh goal.

Of what year? Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Well hi there strangers!

OK wer're fucked. If youve been to Down town I guess you know.

Our house has like a foot and half of water in it - nasty flood water - shits all lost. and maybe the stuff that was on blocks will be ok - but.....its all over our house is unlivable and and stupid material possesions are totaled. We have each other and the dog and meds. Watt pulled my wedding dress out yesterday and its ok but.....Theres not much to say other than thank you to everyone who prayed for us and to Watts incrediable sister whos letting us crash here.

What to do next??? When will the water go??? How long before we get even get near the house with out a boat to start the gutting??? Where do we live now??? At least its not strewn across 3 states like Alabama people.

Counting my blessings and crying only adds to the water level.

Congrats Ann on the REAL ROYAL wedding. Twas the best part of May 1st and gave me smiles thru out the day.

Here ya go from yesterday or maybe the day before - cuz it looks lower there:

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 22690810

From before the wall of water

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Treyfi10

cheers cheers cheers cheers WE'RE HAVIN FUN NOW GAWD-DAMNIT!!!!!!

shrug

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

that's horrible...but I'm glad you guys are ok
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Holy shit!! I had no idea.

Way to keep a positive attitude. Are the guitars/amps ok?

Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:58 am

Oh, so sorry to hear your news. Hug each other and the dogs tight!
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:48 am

Jaysus - Anne n Harley ... Hope things are getting a bit better for you guys ... thinking of you x x x
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:21 pm

gawd, that pic is really worth a million words. just shocking!!! fahk sistah, we love you. and all feel so helpless. has it gotten any better today?? i hate watching the news, its so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm

when i first saw that in the news i immediately thought of my us-american friends from the soup …

fucking sucks!

but you guys really have a great attitude … i'm very happy to read that you're ok at least!! Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 989565
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:36 am

Jeez Anne! I am gutted for you No No No No I feel so awful. Please let us know if there is anything we can do! You are all welcome to come crash if you need a vacation! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Stupid floods. And MY asshole state wanted to break levees in Missouri so our water level would go down. Missouri is like...Um? Fuck you? What an ass backward way to handle it.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Well our proirities are in check. Watt grabbed the amps and axes and I grabbed the DVDs and shoes. Then we got out. The water - they busted that fuckin levee too late - the water rose above the the level of the crates and blocks we had put all the stuff up on and the funiture is now all gone. It's a total loss. even the dog toys are totaled.

Very Happy Should have left all my tampons and pads at the house - maybe they would have sucked up the water!!

It's such a loss that all I can do is laf - and think aboout how I don't have to vaccum the floors etc...anymore - we haven't been able to get near teh house and the snakes and wild life are prob. lovin life in our house now. (excuse my horrid spelling - no spell ck here). The last day they (watts bro-in-law & him) boated to the house they had to fight a giant muskrat - it grabbed the boat oar and was gonna fight them. Here's a mental image for you - the doors to the house won't open because everything in the house has flosted up to them and blocked them - so you have to go in thryu a window. So we are not even sure if we can rebuild or if we'll have to relocate.

cheers The Wattage got his amps from their safe location yesterday and brought them out here to a small out building on his sisters property that has power and let them rip cheers Man to hear the marshalls echo out over the tabacco fields is just....words are failing me - uplifting I guess - but that's too weak of a word.

Now we shall find out how FEMA works or doesn't. Fingers crossed everyone!!!

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

furniture is easily replace...I am happy you guys are ok and I hope you guys are able to deal with the finacial problems from this
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Well the waters gone done a foot or so Rolling Eyes

The magnitude of this is astounding. The saddest part is - this isn't just some house we picked out to live in. The wattage grew up there - Pappa Watt and Papaw Watt built that house with their own 2 hands. it's Sooo crushing to see something so personal and meaningful just wiped out.

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 66860

Not to mention Granny and the uncles are just up the street and are in the same boat - some times literally. So they are homeless now too... puke

Watt has a MAJOR leg wound (slipped off the side of his tail gate of truck and skinned his shin off while sandbagging) and the thing is like flood water nasty - he's been to the dr 2x for it, he needs to go back. Last time they cut it open and drained it *blech & gross* . Bailey got rolled and hoofed by the horses here and fucked a back leg up and was not able to stand in the am - and for 6 hrs till watt came home and carried him out side and then after an hour got up walked on 2 legs (front right and back right) to take a pee - wisked him to the vet and got him on pain killers and antibiotics. Rolling Eyes perhaps I'm next ????

Wrost of all the race track is under water

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Flood_9_22_06_072
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:37 am

just devastating. Thanks for keeping us up to date/
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

4 words No Home Owners Insurance Rolling Eyes prob the stupidest thing we have ever not done - Just keep putting it off. But lucky for us were so damn lazy and hadn't gotten around to getting my furinture here from NC - we have a bed, dresser and kitchen table and other odd crap there still - phew tongue

6 words TWO SNAKES ON MY MUTHAFUCKIN BED. yeah they were all nice and comfy and coiled up. Big nasty black swamp snakes. The bugs, spiders and mice...TICKS and mutha fucken LEECHES!!!!! The later is being reported by emergency crew and others working in the water....to the trees or to the houses the only dry areas for miles so you can guess all the nasty critters that are showing up.

Waters down some - in the house. Still up pretty high in street and yard etc. I think watts got the hip waders on is able to walk down the road now to it, pulling a boat (to load up with clothes to get out before they rot.

Watts other amazing sister (that were not staying with) has written to Corp. Headquarters at Lowes. She wrote this great letter and they are going to sell us flooring, drywall etc. at below cost - this will be a huge help and save tons of cash - both his sisters have earned their wings & halos. So - please do all your shopping at LOWES, they responded fast and seem to give a shit and for Corporate america this is getting rare.

There are MANY goods things that have come outta this. And we are lucky enough to be surrounded by the best family and friends and neighbors and total strangers. cheers

On a sad note: May 2nd - we couldn't go see DOWN in Nashville (i think it was) and had an offer of free tickets to go.

I'm begining to think I'll never see them or COC live in my lifetime No
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

ps - 13 if you want to steal any of this thread - I hear a rumor that theres one at Downtown - to add to that one - feel free.

Watt still can't get on the Soup at work - he can get to it but as he clicks on a thread it won't go (sit and spin type of thing) soooooo ?????
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:40 am

Man, hearing a first hand report really makes it sink in what folks are still suffering through there. I'm sorry about the loss of the house. I know people always say it is "just stuff" and that 's true when you compare it to the loss of life, but it is natural to also mourn the loss of something a family worked so hard to build. It's an inadequate saying, but "hang in there". You guys will see each other through it.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks every bit of pep-talk helps. It really is not something we are taking for granted at this time.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:44 pm

This was on the front page of the paper yesterday - this was taken by our house (up the street)

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 GetFile

BLECH! Nasty swamp water BLECH!!!
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Jessica Crisp in Bondage! I hope you guys make it through this. That is some serious wrath of nature shit. Mother nature is a tough ass bitch and the best we can do is roll up our sleeves and dig in for some serious elbow grease when she chooses to rail at us. Thinking of you two, here's hoping you get this cleaned up and sorted real soon so you can settle down to some heavy love nesting. Big love to you crazy pair drunken
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Welll hello again. The Watt is meeting with FEMA at this very moment.

I just went to vist the family in NC for almost a week and have returned to Waterworld. Staying tuff and good things are happening as a direct result. photo share:

This was last Saturday - the water had just receeded. You are correct - that is someones bed frame next to the stairs. The lawn chairs are hung up in the trees 7 feet off the ground. THE SMELL IS BAD and no words to discribe it. I personally have NOT been in the house. The wattage wont show me pics either - I guess its worse than you can even think of and he says I just don't need to see that shit. Plus snakes...have I said SNAKES. ....and I'm not even scared of them...bugs and spiders and tics YES, but the snake is the wattages Nemesis and/or Kryptonite.

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0012

Our poor mowers - and everyone elses big green trash bins (yup they were full of bags of trash - and the wildlife is spreading the trash everywhere.
Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0013

We are coping and try to stay positive and hell maybe our house will be better than it was... ? I'm just glad we hadn't redecorated yet - we had paint picked out and were stripping fugly wallpaper down right before.

meh. happer times pics:

The turtle was getting the fuck outta dodge just before the flood.

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0014

The wattage doing what he does - working on heads and playing along with the Diary of a Mad Band DVD.
*sigh* look how pretty out walls were. WERE. Expensive wood - trashed. Can't see it here but the massive crown molding will be saved and restored and reused. cheers It's truly beautiful (if you're into wood ( Cool work).

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0011

...and this here is Shit Creek. Behind our house. Was the first snow...just a pretty pic.
Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0010

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0015

OK - I don't want to scare anyone - especially myself - But Baily is not doing very good - his hip dysplasia is laming him up - ever see a dog walk on only his front and back right legs??? No? I did - 2 legged. We have had him on pain meds (after trip to vet) and packing (pack - redneck for carry) him up and down stairs - not now Bailey...hang in there you old tuff muthafucker.
Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 Dscf0016
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm

hang in there Baily bounce

and about your house...look at it this way...now you guys can fix it up and truely make it the house of Watt and Moon
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:41 am

apart from the destruction (Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 373921) it seems to be a very nice place you've got there (Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 989565)

i hope the fema people can help ya! good luck and hang in there metal
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:14 am

Hope FEMA helps out...Watt without a hat Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next