HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank your lucky star thread :-)

Go down 
+6
wattage
newmoon
the B
Krissah
13thAngel
StoneyMaroney
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 am

Head Injuries Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I cracked my skull last year ... long/stupid story ... in my old cramped flat, I had a really bad ankle injury and couldn't sleep properly so was half asleep, shifting position in bed, got caught in duvet, swung over, and cracked my head open on the porcelain basin next to the bed - just above my right eye - I now have a delightful little scar ... ohhh boy - and did it bleed???!!!! geek cookoo scratch Mad pale
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 am

Most of my accidents involve horses. Being bitten by them, stamped on by them, kicked by them and body slammed by them. Fallen off them fairly badly a few times too - worst on a bolting horse at the top of a hill with an 85% incline one side and a blind stone wall on the other and a maddened herd of cows in the direction we were bolting. I got nutted by a low hanging tree branch, knocked half out the saddle and realised I didn't have time to get back on and try and stop my horse bolting through the cows and probably getting injured so I threw myself off in the direction of the freakin incline - would have fallen all the way down and broken several bones if it weren't for the fact that I'm a skinny biatch and I got caught on a lip of dirt about four ins wide. Scraped skin off the entire length of my back and had bruising all down my spine, on my arse and my shoulders too. Had a big bruise on my head and the branch totaled my hard hat. This is why I hate mares.

Thing is tho, I've had plenty of near misses but never been seriously injured. Fell on my arm once and according to the attending doc I should definitely have dislocated my shoulder, elbow AND possibly broken my wrist cos it took the first impact, but all I had was swelling of the elbow joint to the size of a cantaloupe and my arm got so bruised it looked rotten, the guy said I must have mega strong tendons and muscles etc, he was rather impressed. So I duno, never been seriously injured at all - pure providence really.

I guess it's cos I almost died of bronchitis ten months after being born and whilst I was in vitro my mum almost lost me three times as well. When I finally emerged I was born so fast (in 3.2 seconds so it goes) the midwife only just managed to stop me from hitting the wall and then accidentally left me alone in a cot for over half an hour, it was only when someone mentioned that they hadn't heard me cry that they bothered to check for me, all in a major panic, and apparently found me lying there staring happily at the ceiling and chompin on my fists Cool - I burst out crying at the sight of the midwife's face staring anxiously down at me according to my mum, but she still won't tell me if it was because the midwife was a ugly bugger or not Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm

I thank my lucky stars for Moon. Most everything else sucks Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 pm

moon doesn't suck? whistle
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:47 pm

the B wrote:
moon doesn't suck? whistle

Laughing Laughing Laughing good call. I shoulda re-phrased that Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

angel I have no idea what your talking about angel

I'm very thankful for Peanut, he gives me hope and strength to struggle through everyday and makes me feel more important and special and loved than anyone or anything in the universe luff dance
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Very Happy Smile Cool Wink I love you cyclops tongue cheers sunny king queen jocolor flower luff watt1 lick bow bow Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 335632
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank your lucky star thread :-)   Thank your lucky star thread :-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank your lucky star thread :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2