HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

It was so good today.... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Just read a young (15) DB Brah just bought himself a 1984 100 watt Marshall JCM 800 half stack cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 pm

wattage wrote:
Just read a young (15) DB Brah just bought himself a 1984 100 watt Marshall JCM 800 half stack cheers
That just made me think....Jeez, carter is not the benjamin anymore Shocked Time keeps passing Sad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm

MUSIC...... all day.
i feel so happy from the inside out It was so good today.... - Page 18 587901 It was so good today.... - Page 18 110871 It was so good today.... - Page 18 942256 It was so good today.... - Page 18 551822 It was so good today.... - Page 18 923342
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm

We were at the fair and it was mighty fun. Most embarrassing roller coaster photo ever!
A friend of mine is clutching a pink gorilla in his crotch in panic. Looks like he has pink dyed pussy hair Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm

THE WORLDCUP ROCKS!

...because I had the streets all to myself for two hours in bright daylight Very Happy metal
I didn't think I'd get the opportunity to bomb all the alleys here other than at 4 in the morning.
Nice. cawfee

PS: Is it true that England ended up with a draw against the US?
That's like losing against the Mexican bobsled team when you are Austrian Laughing Laughing
Or like a draw between the USA football team (new football) and Luxemburg jocolor

I will admit I'm a tad bit drunk, but hell... whistle
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am

It's so funny to witness the "interest" in soccer/futball here all a' sudden. We have no idea what is going on, but folks still want to talk about it. I'm rooting for Honduras.

My highlight for the day is getting shitty drunk with the neighbors just for the fun of it. Yay booze!!!! Yay Sunday!!!!!!!! (you would laugh if you knew how long it took me to type that. )
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

I really hope Germany make the finals, because that would mean I can do absolutely everything I want during the match, even bomb the hill in the middle of town buttnaked, and nobody is ever gonna notice Shocked ...except if I crash Embarassed

btw here is a video of some longboarders doing just that, bombing naked:

I know this doesn't LOOK that fast, but you'd have trouble overtaking them with a car.
I would shit my pants trying to go down this track even with clothes on.
These guys are naked, and one has NO SHOES.
Which means he can't footbrake Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Only pendulum slides.
(a little bit more than semi-gayness in the end when they jump against each other naked, but hey they're French etc.)
What must the lady (I like to think it is a lady) in the white Porsche be thinking?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Yikes! That seems more than fast enough to me! So that little move they are doing sideways is to slow them down? Or just for style points?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:27 pm

QOTR wrote:
Yikes! That seems more than fast enough to me! So that little move they are doing sideways is to slow them down? Or just for style points?

It's the best way to brake. (and the only way if you wear no shoes)
If you avoid this and just footbreak before turns, you exceed 100km/h, which is what they do at races.
I would shit my pants. 50 is as far asI went so far, and it's pretty scary already when you are just two inches above the ground Shocked
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

You know what, I laughed so hard when I found out we drew with the US. That's baaaaaaaad. Now they're blaming our goalie Rolling Eyes - always a fall guy!

I tell you, the atmos here in Brum is naaaaaaaaasty ever since the St George's crosses started going up - I dread the world cup every time because of the shite it produces. This country sucks arse sometimes Mad

I dunno if we're playing Germany this year because I make it a point to pay zero attention to football BUT if we do you can guarantee we'll lose cos the second we play against Germany the media starts with the 'kraut this... kraut that...' BULLSHIT and Britain does not DESERVE to win when it countenances such appalling racist bollocks as that! Makes me spit chainsaws!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:32 pm

renbolina wrote:

I dunno if we're playing Germany this year because I make it a point to pay zero attention to football BUT if we do you can guarantee we'll lose cos the second we play against Germany the media starts with the 'kraut this... kraut that...' BULLSHIT and Britain does not DESERVE to win when it countenances such appalling racist bollocks as that! Makes me spit chainsaws!
True dat.
I just wrote a VERY long text on stuff like that in another forum (there, it concerned Germans hating France).
The essence:
1. Most stereotypes are true.
2. All stereotypes relate to people as a mass
3. People become assholes when they become a mass
4. View them as individuals and forget all the natinonalist bullshit

It's truly amazing how so many English people can still view Germany this way.
At least the Germans know about the bad parts of their past!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh BTW Doka, This one makes you really feel the speed. I would shit my pants going this fast (as of now, but I'm working on becoming better).

>>>>>>HOLY COW!<<<<<

Btw, he slams (lightly) during the slowest part of the whole course, out of sheer lack of conentration Laughing
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

wow - the scenery and lighting are so pretty! The video was a bit choppy, so I didn't get a good sense of the speed, but I enjoyed seeing the fluid of the movements and I appreciate the skill and discipline that must be involved. I see why you dig it!
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I finally got my student teaching placement! No interview! Not in the area I expected, but I'll take it gladly It was so good today.... - Page 18 Icon_cheers

One last semester It was so good today.... - Page 18 Icon_twisted It was so good today.... - Page 18 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 am

Yep - congrats Krissah! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:34 pm

indeedy It was so good today.... - Page 18 Icon_cheers

-------------------------------------

water crisis is over.......man that was stressful to be in the middle of the desert wit h a shit ton of farm animals and NO water.......yesterday was a baaaaaad day. i still havent got the bill yet but the water is back on It was so good today.... - Page 18 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm

HOLY SHIT Shocked
The rehearsel with Capital Joke was monumental.
We finished one track, Rivers, and it has the potential to pull comets into close orbit around Earth and eventually destroy the whole damn planet. At least. Also, a great barbeque was had drunk
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:22 pm

bbq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:

We finished one track, Rivers, and it has the potential to pull comets into close orbit around Earth and eventually destroy the whole damn planet. At least.

.............................aaaaaaaaaand this a good thing, why?? Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:

We finished one track, Rivers, and it has the potential to pull comets into close orbit around Earth and eventually destroy the whole damn planet. At least.

.............................aaaaaaaaaand this a good thing, why?? Suspect Very Happy

Because it's gonna make Kirk's beard grow.
Tsk, earthlings Rolling Eyes You gotta explain everything to them cawfee

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

geek
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Laughing In German, I'd say "I had a Clown for breakfast" now, which is our cannibalistic way of admitting to be in an extremely childish mood Cool
I wonder if there is an English way to express that anywhere near as colorful.
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Laughing In German, I'd say "I had a Clown for breakfast" now, which is our cannibalistic way of admitting to be in an extremely childish mood Cool
I wonder if there is an English way to express that anywhere near as colorful.

We don't eat clowns for breakfast or any other time because they taste funny. clown Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 pm

^^^^^^^ hahahahahahaha!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next