HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
elektriklady

It was so good today.... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am

I'm here for my biweekly visit....it was so good today when six o'clock came and I hurried out to my car.....lit up and drove home listening to great tunes. I didn't even mind that the heater didn't work well. Have lots of lesson plans to write over the weekend, must pay the bills (but I can actually do that), and even had eleven dollars for beer money...can sleep late tomorrow....eh, life isn't bad at all!

This week at school, my four year olds made animal habitats out of shoeboxes and animals out of clay...if you've never done that, then you were a deprived child. My fifth graders are an awesome inspiration to me. They're Asian, and their parents actually taught them to do math at a very young age, so they are ready to learn Algebra. whoa is me. My daughter...yannow the one with Down syndrome...she's 20 now and actually passed Algebra, has offered to help me. I don't know shit about a graphing calculator, as those weren't in use back in the good old days! I also flunked Algebra way back then...lol....I also have some 3rd graders learning English as a second language and they speak and read better then some third graders I know who were born here.

So...I don't have loads of time to banter with Haunz about politics these days...or be a mystical Piscean with Boggle, but I am very content with things as they are. I hope everyone is great here and that B has some good possibilities to find his tits.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Laughing It was so good today.... - Page 33 989565

glad to hear you're doing fine metal

i had a good day so far, managed to get some shite for the uni done – totally unexpected!

so, less stress there. spring is coming and things on the private side don't look to bad either angel

i'll move to vienna in february. new job, new place, new people – i'm excited!

family
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
PS: I just found out the project is called Project Blitzkriege Shocked stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
I should explain the pun in German: Blitz means lightning or flash, so this refers to a camera flash.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:46 pm

ARHHARHHARHHARHHARHHARHHARHHARHHARHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!
I WIN cheers
I spent the whole day runninf from the insurance company to the police station, calling the landlord, callign the insurance again,s ending pictures, signing documentsetcetcetc
and the result is: The landlord can stick that 1.500€ bill up his ass, pull it out again and smoke it like a fat one pig
We don't have to pay a Cent king
Despite my flatmate's ramblings, I decided to remain calm and diplomatic and try to find a way without ending up in front of a court.
And it worked dance stoney
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm

yay stoney cheers

I love when you fight them at their own game and win bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
I WIN cheers
I spent the whole day runninf from the insurance company to the police station, calling the landlord, callign the insurance again,s ending pictures, signing documentsetcetcetc
and the result is: The landlord can stick that 1.500€ bill up his ass, pull it out again and smoke it like a fat one pig
Despite my flatmate's ramblings, I decided to remain calm and diplomatic and try to find a way without ending up in front of a court.

What was up? I missed somethign somewhere, haha. But woo that you got it fixed diplomatically!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 am

Krissah wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
I WIN cheers
I spent the whole day running from the insurance company to the police station, calling the landlord, calling the insurance again, sending pictures, signing documentsetcetcetc

What was up? I missed somethign somewhere, haha. But woo that you got it fixed diplomatically!

That's still the aftermath of that burglary I had in summer. The landlord fromt hat flat wanted me to pay 1500 for damages, and I refused.
Now I finally got his insurance company to pay for it, rather than me.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 am

Go Stoney bounce Go Stoney dance Go Stoney bounce Go Stoney dance Go Stoney bounce Go Stoney dance
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Congrats!! You are due a run of good luck.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Lately, I've had a lot of self-doubt and fear of the future.
I know I have the intellectual capacity, but I could never manage to concentrate and deal with the simplest organization issues.
My University studies are a complete mess, I am in semester 14 and I've collected DOZENS of worthless credits. Well, not worthless to me, but to the system.
I don't dare check because I am afraid I'll have to pay big money as a punishment for studying too long from next semester on, and I already do the maximum amount of jobs I can do
plus I need time and money for the band, and not making music is not an option.
Everyone tells me I have to hurry, teacher jobs are running out, everyone keeps asking how long it's gonna take me.
Everyone I know here has finished by now and is leaving the city. Even the dumbest assholes have joby by now.
All this kind of dragged me down and I basically just kept waiting for the moment someone tells me to bugger off from University.

So...today my professor of literature tells me that my findings on symbolism and the post-modernist view on Moby-Dick are worth a dissertation and urges me to write one once I've finished studying. He said I absolutely have to, no matter the subject, apparently he believes more in me than I do.
Now that really cheered me up. I just registered for all the classes I need for next semester, a friend gave me a list that I can finally understand (our educational system is going through transition, there are four different paths different students have to follow, with confusing credit systems and all...it's a mess), and I'm more determined to get this over with and get a real job now cyclops Made my day cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm

I believe in you stoney...a wise man once said...."you can do eeet"
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

the B wrote:
I believe in you stoney...a wise man once said...."you can do eeet"
You can do eet, Waterboy! YOu can do eet aaaaaaaaaall night long!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 am

We all know you're awesome! 'bout time you figured it out too.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 am

awesome stoney, i know you won't take the easiest way out It was so good today.... - Page 33 989565

to me it often seems like a struggle between achieving my personal goals and not beeing totally isolated/seperated from society.

conformity sucks ass It was so good today.... - Page 33 576520
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am

QOTR wrote:
We all know you're awesome! 'bout time you figured it out too.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce cheers lol! agreed
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 am

Haunz wrote:
to me it often seems like a struggle between achieving my personal goals and not beeing totally isolated/seperated from society.

Errrr - there's a reason we all came together through a band called "CORROSION OF CONFORMITY" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil angel stoney whistle
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Haunz wrote:

Errrr - there's a reason we all came together through a band called "CORROSION OF CONFORMITY" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil angel stoney whistle

yeah, i was actually thinking about some smart ass word play. couldn't come up with anything though It was so good today.... - Page 33 66860

coc still rocks metal
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil stoney
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My longboard was stolen last week, so I informed a buddy with a skateshop and asked him to watch out for it.
This evening, I go there and he's got my board.
Turns out some radical antifascist had stolen it and written ANTIFA stuff all over (it washes off, no problem).
He also skated it to shreds, but hey I did the same, it doesn't look much worse than before.
Jörg, from the store, asked all the skaters if they knew someone with a recently acquired longboard and one guy said yeah,
and convinced the one who had taken it to bring it back.

Jörg is my absolute hero now cheers
(PS: I have no idea whether you guys in the US have the same kind of organization. The "ANTIFA" here in Germany is a highly dodgy affair,
They are very radical, intolerant people.)
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow - what a turn of events. I'm glad you got it back.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 pm

yay for stoney's board bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

every monday morning Rob lets me sleep in.....and BOY did i sleep today. i felt like a million bucks!!

thanks bebeh cheers

its the one big thing i will miss when u get to go back on ur regulah day shift bounce
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I just talked to my niece. She called to announce she had enrolled in an associates degree program. She's had a lot of tough things happen to her in her life (compounded by some poor decisions) and this is a big, positive step forward for her. She sounds so happy and proud and it makes my heart feel good to hear that from her. Yay for happy news!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 am

Good news is always good. clown Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 pm

The inspection came through on our soon-to-be house! I can be excited now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy PARTY TIME drunken cheers sunny bounce family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next