HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+16
Haunz
Negative Outlook
iyloma
cassie
Krissah
\swampman/
sakblabbath
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
the B
newmoon
wattage
Bogle the Dark Angel
Berzerker
13thAngel
QOTR
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Why today sucks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
confused I think I'm getting a headache Neutral Crying or Very sad I really should have a compulsory day off after a gig ... me tired Sleep Sleep Sleep rabbit Suspect

I had a day last week where I had a slight one all dy long. Those suck.

I havent had a migraine lately. Im scared that Im due to have one Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Krissah wrote:
Walked into my Anatomy lecture this morning to find that the exam I THOUGHT was Thursday was actually today and I had barely studied at all. And I had just pulled my average up to a 90..barely.. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Krissah - remind me again - wot you studying, and why?! study scratch geek

Studying to be a Science teacher, so I have to take at least an intro class in every Science discipline. This semester is Anatomy No But its my last one. I've only got one semester and student teaching left. bounce
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 am

affraid What a Face Wooohoooo!!! our Krissah is a SCIENCE GEEK geek study cheers geek study cheers geek study cheers lol! Awesomeness is you, girl bow
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I was just informed that the man who used to own the company I work for just passed away (cancer). He used to work with my Pappaw, gave my dad his 1st tow-boat job, and is the reason I have the job that I have now. If it werent for him giving me the opportunity that he did, theres no telling where I would be now. He'll be missed. RIP Bill Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm

all of this death makes me so sad confused

and having 3 drs appts today doesnt help me much either Neutral
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:35 pm

13thAngel wrote:

Me too. No appontments here, and things suck, but I thank god for having a place like this to go to, and folks like you to vent / bullshit / cut up with / etc. sunny
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm

wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:

Me too. No appontments here, and things suck, but I thank god for having a place like this to go to, and folks like you to vent / bullshit / cut up with / etc. sunny

I'm having a "what's the point?" kind of day.... bs so I agree, it's good to have the soup

and of course light of my life watt1
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm

newmoon wrote:
wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:

I'm having a "what's the point?" kind of day.... bs so I agree, it's good to have the soup

sunny sunny sunny cheers flower king queen hump watt luff luff luff watt1
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah I am watching that on the news right now
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Just read about that. Damn Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 am

newmoon wrote:
wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:

at the eye drs....after they dilated my eyes ...they put me in this dark room and forgot about me for 45 fucking minutes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:54 am

wattage wrote:
I was just informed that the man who used to own the company I work for just passed away (cancer). He used to work with my Pappaw, gave my dad his 1st tow-boat job, and is the reason I have the job that I have now. If it werent for him giving me the opportunity that he did, theres no telling where I would be now. He'll be missed. RIP Bill Crying or Very sad
Sorry, wattage!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 pm

just found out I have to change my entire chimney. The one that's there is not in top shape, and it gets worse and worse every year. I am afraid of a chimney fire.
I called someone in to come look at it to see if there is an easy fix. But I guess not. the whole thing has to come down

this will probably cost me about a grand Mad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm

holy shit Brian......sorry to hear that.
i understand how u feel tho......about the fire thing.....
mobile homes will burn to the ground in less than 10 minutes......
robs been wanting to put in a wood stove cuz its so much cheaper but in the long run if somehting goes wrong we could be left with nothing....
actually if we put in a wood stove we would lose our home insurance pale Mad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

up here, I need something other than electricity to heat
insurance covers wood stoves up here...wood is alot cheaper than electricity and it gives off better heat
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

we use propane.....
we have a ventless gas fireplace....i should take a pic...its badass cheers
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Da Wattage is out rollin up and down the Mississippi - or one of the others - chasing boats.

BOOOOO...my daily PM fix just got phuckered.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Watts "bad gut feeling" just materialized...he could use our thoughts for strength and a OK turn out today.
kiss
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 am

Don't like the sound of that. I hope tomorrow is a better day for Watt.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 am

today sucks coz I applied for a job recently that I really liked the look of - running the local hospital mortuary Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and I ain't heard anything back from them, so I guess I'm still stuck in this feckin job Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Today most certainly blows solely due to the fact that Peanuts not here. bounce bounce 13 days bounce bounce HURRY UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Everything ok with Watt?
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Things are OK.
He's supa busy today at work.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

thanks for the thoughts. Better today tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next