HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots

Go down 
+9
firebaugh
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
QOTR
the B
13thAngel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  Empty
PostSubject: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:48 pm

i havent finished mine yet....but with a week or so til christmas i figured i would plant the seed in ur minds cheers and give us a place to discuss the holidays

please santa...pleeeease bring theB some the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  457905 the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  37690 for christmas....... that is all

(for now hahaha)
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Here's what we're sending out this year:

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  Xmas10

Tip: Anytime you catch us dancing, you can bet we're super drunk. drunk dance Embarassed
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Oh yeah - Merry Christmas !!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm

LMAO! ^^^^^

My wife is trying out for Design Star so there will be no Xmas card this year.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh yeah?? Good luck to her! And tell her she can come fix up my house if she needs some practice. Smile
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 am

Manni just sent me our band christmas card. Holy shit do we look like a strange bunch Laughing

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  Capjokchristmassmaller

The most romantic and christmassy thing abotu this are definitely our drummer's pierced nipples luff

btw this is not a photoshopped, the perspective of the shot is just messed up. Our drummer is not tiny in reality. At all.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 am

Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565

when do we get to hear some recored music stones?

everything i could find on youtube so far was low quality (low recording quality - the music rocks!)
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 am

certainly better than the original Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Haunz wrote:
Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565

when do we get to hear some recored music stones?

everything i could find on youtube so far was low quality (low recording quality - the music rocks!)

These vids are pure utter trash, but not only vid quality wise, also as far as the singing is concerned.
It was just a chaotic gig, but yeah the guitar work is brilliant.

We had some trouble with mixing the demos we just recorded, and there is only one song Manni decided to try and save from the trashcan,
Black Rivers. While I think it is our best song, it is also the one that we managed worst to capture on this recording.
My vocals are constantly a little off, and overall I think this song can sound a lot better.
Anyways, Manni's putting that on the myspace site, it should have been upped yesterday, don't know what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm

great! i'm looking forward to hearing it metal

and i agree, the guitar work is really inspirational for me the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Haunz wrote:
great! i'm looking forward to hearing it metal

and i agree, the guitar work is really inspirational for me the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565

Manni is an incredible player. He can chug out perfect blue notes at will that give you goosebumps!
Wish he'd use that more often. I can't believe a guitarist like him has wasted decades on tr00 metal No Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 pm

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  Xpmf71105194165402354
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm

you pervs
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Crying or Very sad you dont like
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

usually...when I say "pervs"...that means I approve cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Embarassed oh my bad

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

13thAngel wrote:

rotfl

you guys are fuckin' awesome the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  989565
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

That's great!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 pm

ARHHARHHARHHARHHARRR genius Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing stoney
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:43 am

Razz Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm

13thAngel wrote:

Bad santa ... BAD BAD santa .... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 pm

insert spanking joke here ______________________________________
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  Funny-santa-claus-pictures-4

MERRY CHRIMBO ALL!

Luff that card Hope drunken drunken Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next