HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots

Go down 
+9
firebaugh
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
QOTR
the B
13thAngel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
elektriklady

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Haunz wrote:
i believe you're quite right. if i drive 200km per week that would be 18€ per week for me, i drive a little less though normaly, but still it is certainly not the biggest chunk of my bills.

gas was always much more expensive here in europe.

it's not a coincidence that the barrel is measured in dollars but if i write one more sentence about this we'll have to move this thread in the political section i guess Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 989565

I supposed I should not complain about 3 dollars per gallon then...so cheers...Megadeth in progress!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Haunz wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

i guess you don't have much of a snow problem were you live?

ah....NO

BUT....2 days after this we did get snow.

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 164761_10150133006037193_590597192_7631071_5598240_n

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 163095_10150133314802193_590597192_7638165_681418_n

and all of that closed highways.....and schools for a day.

i shit you not Laughing Laughing Laughing
it was gone by noontime and we prolly wont see any more for years.
we ARE surrounded by mountains that are covered in snow 6 months out of the year.. so i can see it but its like over 100 miles away What a Face
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Thanks for the xmas card swamp people!

You rock!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Holy crap, desert dwellers are such wussies when it comes to snow! Laughing
That heart in the snow is cute santa
Haunz, I luckily live on the border to Luxemburg, where Diesel is sometimes down to 0.90€.
ONly problem is I don't have a car Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 pm

we barely have any snow this year...so far cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 am

13thAngel wrote:
we ARE surrounded by mountains that are covered in snow 6 months out of the year.. so i can see it but its like over 100 miles away What a Face

that's great! you have the snow if you want it and if not you can relax in the sun – i'd like to live in such a place!

on the other hand if i would drive 100 miles south i'd probably be in a place were it's warm too, altough in a different country Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 989565

@stones: wtf? 0,9€? last time we had such prices we didn't even have the euro Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 am

elektriklady wrote:
...It seems I have been stood up by my date!

His loss...I haven't looked this gorgeous in months.... Very Happy

Bwahahahahahahaha!! excellent! and so fucken TR00000!! x

Happy New Year darlings ...I had a fucken AWFUL CHRISTMAS - went down with abysmally bad swine flu (again) Christmas Day, and have not surfaced until today ... I wants my money back - Xmas was a total flu-fest wash-out Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 pm

poor ann...and I thought my xmas sucked....I am glad you are feeling better
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 am

i KNOW...well to be fair...she at least got more than clothes pins Wink
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

13thAngel wrote:
...well to be fair...she at least got more than clothes pins Wink

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 pm

stop laughing at my pain
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
elektriklady wrote:
...It seems I have been stood up by my date!

His loss...I haven't looked this gorgeous in months.... Very Happy

Bwahahahahahahaha!! excellent! and so fucken TR00000!! x

Happy New Year darlings ...I had a fucken AWFUL CHRISTMAS - went down with abysmally bad swine flu (again) Christmas Day, and have not surfaced until today ... I wants my money back - Xmas was a total flu-fest wash-out Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm just catching up...I'm sorry you were sick over Christmas! That swine flu does suck. 1/2 of my class was out for three weeks when it circulated about these parts. I got it, but was only sick one day. I had it really bad last year so I must have had some strong antibodies that recycled themselves.

The date finally showed up....a pretty boy...I don't do well with those. They are so stuck on themselves that they can't see past their own nose...lol...he wasn't here long, as I got rid of him. My hair still looks gorgeous though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3