HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots

Go down 
+9
firebaugh
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
QOTR
the B
13thAngel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm

heyyyy Merry Christmas Ren bounce
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey B-Meister! Happy Christmas Razz
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 pm

cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 Tumblr_ldtpuevDfZ1qfrrv2o1_500
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 am

renbolina wrote:
the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 Funny-santa-claus-pictures-4

cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:21 pm

HEAVY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE family
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Merry Christmas cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Merry Christmas everyone...you are all invited to come party at my house bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Rob and Hope, thanks so much for your Christmas card. It was all moving and whatnot Embarassed metal
I'm sorry I didn't have the time to send out cards because I had oral exams till the 23rd (which went pretty well, yeah. There was no reason to be as worried about it as I was.), but I hope you and the boys had a brilliant Christmas.
Much love
stoney
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 am

hee hee...stoney had oral exams
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah, something in the back of my mind said "B" the moment I wrote that down Laughing
You never disappoint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Hello, everybody! the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 335632
I'm a bit out of the loop, but I hope you all have been just great!
And I hope you all had a perfect christmas and are enjoying these holidays! santa
Yet the new year must be much more better than this one and these festivities and bring you just everything you desire and deserve.
Lots of luff to all (but my Hope in particular Wink ) luff
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm

iyloma!

i'm curious – how's it going?

bounce

Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi, Haunz! Smile
I had my ups and downs but all in all life hasn't been too severe with me, I'm good. Thanks for caring!

what about you? It must be freezing in the real home of metal during these months. I sincerely hope everything's fine in your world!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:34 pm

glad to hear you're ok kiss the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 989565

and yes – it's fucking freezing here!

this is how my car looks like in the morning if it wasn't in the garage:

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 DSC00253

what is this – fucking north pole?

shrug
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 pm

for once I can't say I have the worst winter....we barely have any snow on the ground at all... cheers

but now that I said that, I bet the world's worst blizzard is on it's way Shocked
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm

the B wrote:
for once I can't say I have the worst winter....we barely have any snow on the ground at all... cheers

but now that I said that, I bet the world's worst blizzard is on it's way Shocked

Hahaha, for sure. That's karma! bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 am

haunz..... if you are about to post a picture that fucking cold...please warn me. i could like freeze my eyeballs staring at it i swear Wink Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

i guess you don't have much of a snow problem were you live?
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:56 am

Haha..those photos are great. Queen...that looks like a fun night. It reminds me of being at the beach without a care in the world. Hope and Swamp...all I can say is ... you guys are not normal. Haunz...that is very metal...waking up to that in the morning. Hope you have some good metal on your cd player to deal with that.

It's been a wild year in electric land. But I am gainfully employed at two different jobs in my profession and being that 2010 contained some months where I sat unemployed with the rest of the 9.8 Americans, I am feeling very blessed and humble (imagine that) to have work at all. The whole experience has actually left me more "conservative" than ever....borders on anarchy...either that or a second secession, but I remain optimistic....one day at a time. That future thinking always does a number on my head. Personally, I think that if everyone would just stop driving for a few days, gas prices would be reasonable again. Everyone is complaining about federal taxes hikes and 'cuts' etc...they are taxing the shit out of us at the gas pump and no one argues about that during the lame dick session...that was a typo but I decided to leave it. The biggest chunk of my paycheck goes into my gas tank.

I don't know what I'd do without music and friends and intelligent people to communicate with. I don't know how I'd act without my kids. The holidays weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. I tend to be rather Grinchish...but "Christmas doesn't come from stores." There were some memorable moments this year when I really felt the love though...from friends and family....and that's really the only thing that keeps this world turning!

So Happy New Year to all my "progressive" friends here! Ya'll are top of the list. Thanks for enduring all my static....and allowing me to bounce my thoughts here now and again...

I'm listening to a band called Hot Tuna....a blast from the past. I am content in spirit and mind and enjoying the last hour or so of 2010. I really can't complain about anything other than gas prices, but I already did that.

And Haunz...it seems I have a hat to eat....you were so right about Wikileaks. I feel privileged to have heard about it here first from you, before it became mainstream news.

B...I hope you find your tits this year!

Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am

glad to hear that you don't have too much to complain about!

actually i'm glad to hear anything from you – you haven't been highly active here for the last couple of months … shrug

were you serious with that statement that the biggest chunk of your paycheck goes into your gas tank? that's fucking ridiculous!

we have ~ €1.5 per litre of diesel here, that would be ~ $2.0 per 0.26 gallons of diesel – don't know about you!?
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh yeah, Haunz. It's quite the shit show. Let's see...Right now gas is $3.20 a gallon and I have a 14 gallon tank. Thats $44.80 to fill up. I am fortunate that right now I don't do a whole lot of driving while I am trying to nail down a job and my parents are helping me out. But once I am commuting every day and filling up once a week or more... Evil or Very Mad the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 66860 bs rant

Last edited by Krissah on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Haunz wrote:

actually i'm glad to hear anything from you – you haven't been highly active here for the last couple of months … shrug

were you serious with that statement that the biggest chunk of your paycheck goes into your gas tank? that's fucking ridiculous!

we have ~ €1.5 per litre of diesel here, that would be ~ $2.0 per 0.26 gallons of diesel – don't know about you!?

Wait, I just worked that out. Holy cow! Isn't that like over 7 bucks a gallon?
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

i believe you're quite right. if i drive 200km per week that would be 18€ per week for me, i drive a little less though normaly, but still it is certainly not the biggest chunk of my bills.

gas was always much more expensive here in europe.

it's not a coincidence that the barrel is measured in dollars but if i write one more sentence about this we'll have to move this thread in the political section i guess Laughing the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 989565
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Haunz wrote:

well I'm gonna start complaining now...lol...It seems I have been stood up by my date! I didn't really care about the sex part...but he was supposed to bring me some smokage and I DO care about that part! Laughing

I haven't been around THAT much because I work loads...I leave in the am at dark and get home in the pm after dark...and yes I'm being serious about the gas tank situation so I'm going to drink ALL the New Castle Brown Ale in the fridge and turn up the Megadeth REALLy loud!!

His loss...I haven't looked this gorgeous in months.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots    the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the human soup yearly christmas card and what nots
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next