HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

It was so good today.... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 pm

i texted newmoon today...... it was the highlight of the day. cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Mom's back home and looking good...she's pretty much back to normal cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Negative Outlook

Negative Outlook

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 am

I am recovering from the awesome C.O.C. show from last night! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Negative Outlook wrote:
I am recovering from the awesome C.O.C. show from last night! cheers
Ditto!!! metal
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

the B wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Glad to see some highlights for folks.

I am working on the Mexican border and hot as fucking hell. Been on the road since last wednesday.

Missing the family and Austin.

Hightlight is I am about to fish for two days on Falcon Lake! Yee haww!
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 pm

the B wrote:
Yesss!! Smile

I hope you're enjoying your days in Falcon Lake, dp! It sounds as you deserve some rest indeed!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 pm

OK, tomorrow I'm off to Berlin, where I will stay until next Monday for the wedding of two friends of mine.
I'll have to put up the PA etc, play a couple of songs and then DJ.
I chose
Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul MCCartney,
Soulshine by Gov't Mule,
Big Hard Sun by Indio
The Gardener by The Tallest Man on Earth

Damn, I'm nervous as hell...this needs to be perfect, or I couldn't forgive myself having spoiled their wedding...ahhhhh It was so good today.... - Page 22 66860 Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

getting to see ted nudgent tonight for free....... im not a fan of his personally...... but its free and i wll already be there so....why the fuck not It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

you should bring a big sign that says "vegetarians rule" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 am

the B wrote:
you should bring a big sign that says "vegetarians rule" Laughing

cheers lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm

School started today!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

13thAngel wrote:
getting to see ted nudgent tonight for free....... im not a fan of his personally...... but its free and i wll already be there so....why the fuck not It was so good today.... - Page 22 Icon_cheers

I would go to a Ted Nugent gig anytime.
He's such an asshole, but such a great musician cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Berzerker wrote:

You have a peaceful home office again, eh??

Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:

You have a peaceful home office again, eh??

Yes!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm

The week in the East was amazing Shocked
First I got to enjoy Berlin, which is a great fucking city Cool
Then we moved to a log cabin near one of the cleanest lakes in Germany.
Buttnaked night swimming included I love you
Id din't wnat to make my trousers wet afterwards, so I just put my boxers on for the way back...then we met bride's mom...we introduced ourselves and had a long conversation, and at some point a friend whispered in my ear: "Dude, I just don't want you to forget the fact that you are in your boxers"
Next stop was a giant country estate next to another lake, where we stayed for two days and the wedding took place.
I had prepared one song of my own for the ceremony, and two covers, and a couple of songs for later.
I was extremely nervous beforehand Shocked I didn't join in any of the partying on the nighht before, but rather picked up my acoustic and practiced half of the night.
Instead of the wedding march, I played that new song, then after they said yes, I played Soulshine.
The very moment the chorus kicked in, EVERYONE in the room started to cry like babies, even the registrar got a little teary-eyed cheers Of course, a wedding party is easy prey, but I knew Gov't Mule was gonna work wonders Twisted Evil
It was a beautiful wedding, and the food was galactic, too Surprised
Also, the log cabin and the country estate used to be exclusively reserved to those more equal than others in the wonderful equality of GDR times, namely Honecker and his functionaries, and that is how pompous everything was. In fact, the country estate was Honecker's last hiding place after the Fall of the Wall. It was galactic. I'll never spend so much money for my own potential wedding Laughing
I think an expensive honeymoon is better, but hey... flower

In the end, I had one last day in Berlin and got to visit the wall, I took some photos which I'm gonna upload.
The best thing about the whole tripw as that I got to live at a friend's place and then at the country estate, and I had a token for a cheaper train trip, not to mention food in Berlin costs nothing, so it was practically a free holiday!
Berlin ftw cheers Laughing

Another nice moment:
A bunch of Scientology recruiters got on our nerves in the streets, one chick with very fanatic eyes asked me "What is the greatest stress in your life?"
I was going to say "assholes bothering me with their believes"
but then my friend popped up over my shoulder and said "Wanking, babe. Definitely all the wanking. It just drains you" Surprised

Best answer ever. geek
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
A bunch of Scientology recruiters got on our nerves in the streets, one chick with very fanatic eyes asked me "What is the greatest stress in your life?"
but then my friend popped up over my shoulder and said "Wanking, babe. Definitely all the wanking. It just drains you" Surprised

Best answer ever. geek

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

sounds awesome stoney metal jerkoff
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:

Best answer ever. geek

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

We are on teh list now Neutral
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Remind me what city you live in Stoney?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 am

Trier, in the far Southwest, it's on the border to Luxemburg and France.
I'd never been to the East of Germany before.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Met my students today! cheers cheers cheers cheers It is going to be a fun and interesting semester! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Trier, in the far Southwest, it's on the border to Luxemburg and France.
I'd never been to the East of Germany before.

Checking out the map of Germany, I understand why! It is over 700 km to Berlin it looks like? (that's driving miles according to Google, I'm not sure how the train route goes).

It looks like a beautiful city! We have discussed visiting our friend in Berlin in the next few years so I was curious how close I would be to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next