HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
renbolina

renbolina

It was so good today.... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:34 pm

OOOOoooh Stone-age, that sound mega! I I love you Berlin cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
KeithS

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Finding a Christmas card that Ann sent me with this website address on it is definitely the highlight of my day! Very Happy

A very quick update on my life for that past 10 months:
New partner / soul mate / lover / most wonderful person ever, which leads to....
New house, big enough for all of our children (5 in total!).
Got made redundant from old job, but after working there for 7 years the redundancy payout was pretty good so....
new motocross bike, nice holiday lined up, solicitors fees paid for so I have got more access to my girls.

I'm now in training to update my skills then I am looking for a new job. I've had a couple of interviews in Cambridge but until I have done the training there is not a lot of use in me doing the interviews, so I am laying off that at the moment.

The new house has fabulous views overlooking a cornfield so we had a great look at the combine harvester the other night as it was only 50 feet from our sofa. They look dead cool, but I'm glad it only happens once a year. Smile There is a nice size garden too so we now have a football goal, a netball net and a bmx ramp set up there all of the time, plus in the garage (carport I guess to you non-British) there are three guitars and a drum kit. The kids absolutely love it, and when the kids are happy then we are happy.

Right, I'm going to bed as I'm knackered, but I will try and go through the message board to see how everyone is doing.

Love and hugs to all of you!

grouphug
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Great to hear from you Keith. Sounds like things are going great for you.

Cheers.

David
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:15 am

Happy to read your update Keith!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 am

sounds like a good day indeed
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:46 am

Keeeeef! Always great to hear from you. cheers cheers cheers cheers So glad you are having such a good time of it!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 pm

indeeeeeedy...... out of sight certainly does NOT mean outta mind It was so good today.... - Page 23 342182
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Whoah, Keith, good news indeed!! cheers
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Took my car in today to get worked on and got fixed in the same day It was so good today.... - Page 23 989565
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:54 pm

that's always a bonus
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:39 am

The great drummer we were expecting to join Capital Joke did not have the time.
But we found someone else, who seems really nice and also good, judging from what I hear (haven't met him yet).
Friday is the first rehearsal...a three-day rehearsel, first gig is on October 2nd, we better fucking hurry Surprised
But I got a good feeling about this. It was so good today.... - Page 23 66860
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

I hope this works out bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm

the B wrote:

It seems so. Did I mention he's Paul DiAnno's drummer?
That makes it a double gig for him in November Laughing
What's funny is that Sinocence, the super cool Band form Ireland who toured with Dusty Miller, just recruted Blaze Bailey's drummer Laughing
So we seem to be a bunch bands with ex-Iron maiden singers drummer, if that makes sense Laughing
Anbody know if Paul Day or Dennis Wilcock have bands with good drummers? Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:12 pm

maybe Nicko Mcbrain is looking for a new gig Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 am

KeithS wrote:
Finding a Christmas card that Ann sent me with this website address on it is definitely the highlight of my day! Very Happy

......................I am looking for a new job. I've had a couple of interviews in Cambridge but until I have done the training there is not a lot of use in me doing the interviews, so I am laying off that at the moment.

Love and hugs to all of you!

grouphug

Huh?!?!?! - WTF - you didn't RING ME!!!!!!

Keeeeeef!! GET IN TOUCH!!!

*hugs* from Aunty Bogle x x x
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
the B wrote:

It seems so. Did I mention he's Paul DiAnno's drummer?
That makes it a double gig for him in November Laughing
What's funny is that Sinocence, the super cool Band form Ireland who toured with Dusty Miller, just recruted Blaze Bailey's drummer Laughing
So we seem to be a bunch bands with ex-Iron maiden singers drummer, if that makes sense Laughing
Anbody know if Paul Day or Dennis Wilcock have bands with good drummers? Laughing

Bwahahaha - that's excellent!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

We had a bat hang out on the porch this afternoon. Sooo cute! Toward dusk he started grooming and stretching himself. Since he was already at porch level, he struggled a bit to take off and we were cheering him on. crawl, crawl, hop, hop, hop, jump, FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

It was so good today.... - Page 23 IMG_4480
It was so good today.... - Page 23 IMG_4482
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 am

awwww - I love BATS It was so good today.... - Page 23 Bat1
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 am

oh my god I would have taken at least 1000 pics of that little critter cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 am

^^^^ hahahaha - Thank god for digital cameras! I can just image you in the old days taking dozens of rolls of film in to be developed .... Shocked
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 am

haha luckily I wasn't so into taking pics back then. I would have spent a fortune on film Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:26 pm

i love having digital ...especially when the kid wants the camera. makes life a looooooot cheapah
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 pm

QOTR wrote:
We had a bat hang out on the porch this afternoon. Sooo cute! Toward dusk he started grooming and stretching himself. Since he was already at porch level, he struggled a bit to take off and we were cheering him on. crawl, crawl, hop, hop, hop, jump, FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Awwwww Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

That doesn't even look like a bat, lmao. It looks like a fuckin gremlin or something Shocked Shocked Shocked Its little fingers are freaking me out..

Can you tell I have little experience with bats? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 am

Krissah wrote:
That doesn't even look like a bat, lmao. It looks like a fuckin gremlin or something Shocked Shocked Shocked Its little fingers are freaking me out..

Can you tell I have little experience with bats? lol Razz

Watch your language yound lady! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next