HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissah

Krissah

It was so good today.... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 am

Berzerker wrote:
Krissah wrote:
That doesn't even look like a bat, lmao. It looks like a fuckin gremlin or something Shocked Shocked Shocked Its little fingers are freaking me out..

Can you tell I have little experience with bats? lol Razz

Watch your language yound lady! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Hahaha! Very Happy Very Happy I am with 13 and 14 year olds all day, I gotta let it out somewhere! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

3 days of rehearsel. The new drummer is perfect.
We are officially a band now. 5 songs down, 3 to go and we're ready for the gig on the 2nd of October.
Feels so good metal
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Nice to hear! Or should I say.... it WILL be nice to hear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 pm

I cannot wait to see how people react to the songs.
It's been such a long time since the last Dusty Miller gig, and I just wanna get out and play stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
We are officially a band now. 5 songs down, 3 to go and we're ready for the gig on the 2nd of October.
Feels so good metal

WoooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
cheers bounce family stoney metal luff down slayer banana bow It was so good today.... - Page 24 942256
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:36 am

I started renovating the new flat.
Yesterday, a friend helped me tape up the rooms and today, I repaired all the holes and cracks in the walls and painted my entire room white and a kitchen wall green. I didn't expect to get so much work done in one day.
Tomorrow it's white stripes on the green kitchen wall and oxblood red on my walls.

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 am

when you are done, you can come help me paint my shed cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 am

Er...OK Cool
In the new flat, there's a very strange window.
My flatmate thought it lead to the outside, but that it would be dark because the next house is so close.
But there is no space between the houses. I opened the window and looked outside..or inside for that matter...it only leads into a an old tunnel which in return leads streight down into hell...at least it looks exactly like it. I think I will bar that window Laughing
I'll take a photo. It would be the perfect setting for a horror movie What a Face
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 am

don't bar the window....how awesome would it be to have a window to hell in your own home Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 am

the B wrote:
....how awesome would it be to have a window to hell in your own home Laughing

Hahahahahahahaha Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 am

I love today! *hugs it* cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 am

*Squeezes in between today and krissah

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 am

rotfl lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! flash

Great - now I have to try and explain to my work colleagues why I burst out laughing .... bow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 am

Hahaha! I just have to explain to everyone in the room with me right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

So...I got the flu and I just noticed that the burglars have stolen all the "heavy" flu medication I had, I mean the stuff that will make you all warm and fuzzy and sleep tight if you drink a cap and warp you to the moon if you drink a bottle.
Why is this in the good thread?

Because I could phone the police and tell them about it, and it really reinforces my theory of junkies robbing the place rather than a personal attack on me.
Which in turn will disable the criminal scum from the insurance company to rob my money to pay for the trashed door! It was so good today.... - Page 24 66860 Fuck you, I'm not paying sak
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 pm

great news

so how's the flu? pale
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh, it's not really bad just yet. I hope it'll be over by Sunday because we have to do a three day final rehearsel then for the gig on the 2nd of October.
It's only the second rehearsel with everyone, so I better be able to sing Laughing
I'll make myewelf some chicken soup and sleep a lot, I'm mostly done renovating anyway Sleep
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Feels so good metal

RIght on man! Very happy for ya brother! metal
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:29 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
Feels so good metal

RIght on man! Very happy for ya brother! metal

I can't wait to have some youtube clips of this to post. I really need you gyus to hear Black Rivers and The Punchline.
These two tracks rock like there's no tomorrow dime
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

those bastards drank your kaluah AND stole your flu medication????????....that's it!!!!!!!! I am starting a vigilante group....I will call it "B's Brigade".....and we will make the scum PAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 am

the B wrote:
those bastards drank your kaluah AND stole your flu medication????????....that's it!!!!!!!! I am starting a vigilante group....I will call it "B's Brigade".....and we will make the scum PAY!!!!!

IM IN sak SONSABITCHES sak sak
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 am

Thanks guys Laughing When I just woke up with this Niagara nosebleed, I thought "Damn, they put rat poison in my red wine, should have poured that out, too" Laughing
But that was just the kind of thought you have when you're still dizzy from sleep Sleep
Did I mention they also ahd a sip of my first class luxury costy as hell Polish vodka?
My neighbor had given it to me because she kinda overreacts to vodka, and now I will never taste it Sad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Sad pass that Arnie...pass it over.

No booze, no pot, no Watt pisses moon off Evil or Very Mad ok I don't really need the booze, not a good drunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next