HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
QOTR

QOTR

It was so good today.... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I think I might have found a solution to a big problem that's been hounding us at work for weeks! A very high profile project has been gridlocked and this is the first sign of hope we've had. I feel like a load has been lifted. What a great way to end a week.
banana
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:06 pm

banana
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 am

newmoon wrote:
Sticking to Dates, avoiding Fig Newtons, never like 'em before I knew what the nasty crunchy stuff was. blech

. . . and call the Off Topic Police clown

oh you'd like that waaaaaaay too much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 am

um...the last several weeks have been a roller coaster ride...But it's so good right now that I'm home alone, have guinness and cigarettes, and I found my little place on the internet where people actually think for themselves, don't care about popular opinion, can disagree but still shake hands at the end of the day, and continue to have a sense of humor, despite all the crazy shit that continues to happen as the world rotates.

Oh, and I'm grateful to have a job, a roof over my head, a car with gas, a few friends that I'd go to my grave defending, and my four kids, who, although do crazy shit sometimes, are still wonderful, beautiful and alive...I hate my ex husband though...he's an evil bastard from hell. I wish he'd get in his car alone and drive off a cliff. I feel a bit guilty for saying that and really meaning it....but not that much.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:29 am

dont feel guilty for thinkin it. Cool i mean if you helped it happen. then yea....maybe grounds for guilt It was so good today.... - Page 29 231335

tomorrow our friends are coming over for an adult night It was so good today.... - Page 29 110871

we are going to work on putting together our hot tub.
all while drinking copies amounts of wine.

followed by dinner cooked by moi.....and the feature of the evening is watching "hot tub time machine" and smoking more weed than really necessary!!!

i cant fucken wait It was so good today.... - Page 29 551822 It was so good today.... - Page 29 69580 It was so good today.... - Page 29 551822 It was so good today.... - Page 29 69580 It was so good today.... - Page 29 551822 It was so good today.... - Page 29 69580 It was so good today.... - Page 29 551822 It was so good today.... - Page 29 69580
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:38 am

adult night and hot tub????

ohhhhh pics or it won't happen bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:39 am

well adult night as far as no kids. ben and stacey have a teenage daughter who will babysit. but you can let ur mind "go there" if ya want What a Face
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:53 am

haha my mind always goes there
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 pm

13thAngel wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Sticking to Dates, avoiding Fig Newtons, never like 'em before I knew what the nasty crunchy stuff was. blech

Shocked how do you know what I'm downloading?

. . . wattage is getting a costume and a nightstick for xmas cheers
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm

I gave in and colored my hair - same color - didn't cover the gray as much as I had hoped though - owell, still like it.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm

my hairs been dyed black for so long......i want it brown again. i cant take the gray. it really sickens me It was so good today.... - Page 29 66860
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm

here i took a pic - nevermind that it's sans makeup - not looking forward to the gray root maintenance

It was so good today.... - Page 29 Hairco11

Laughing wow - I look happy It was so good today.... - Page 29 66860
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm

well at least you dont have a turd floating in the toilet behind ya. i mean...THAT makes a pic BAD Twisted Evil Wink cyclops
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm

That pic of the black chick in her bra? I love that pic, made me laf so hard Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 am

13thAngel wrote:
tomorrow our friends are coming over for an adult night

.....and the feature of the evening is watching "hot tub time machine" and smoking more weed than really necessary!!!

Swingers! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid hump flash Shocked

Oh - and "Hot Tub Time Machine" - crackin' good movie!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 am

newmoon wrote:

It was so good today.... - Page 29 Hairco11

Mooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Hello Bebeh!! x x x
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm

newmoon wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
newmoon wrote:

Shocked how do you know what I'm downloading?

. . . wattage is getting a costume and a nightstick for xmas cheers

Never. I actually hate cops so much, I wouldnt even dress like one. eyehaveNOuseforacop
pig It was so good today.... - Page 29 66860
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Rolling Eyes your no fun

. . . fine. I'm not wearing the clown costume anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 pm

newmoon wrote:
Rolling Eyes your no fun

I was gonna comment on that, but than I thought...come on, why point out the obvious Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:49 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Rolling Eyes your no fun

I was gonna comment on that, but than I thought...come on, why point out the obvious Laughing

Im fun. I just REALLY hate cops shrug
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 pm

wattage wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Rolling Eyes your no fun

Im fun. I just REALLY hate cops shrug

No, I was talkign about the clown costume. I was gonna say clowns are creepy, and then remembered that creepy=good in Watt's and Moon' world and shrugged. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Believe it or not theres LOTS that creeps me out

really really old people
really old furniture
moles with thick black hairs protruding from them
obese shirtless guys at concerts
ventriloquist dummys
snakes

i could go on
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

wattage wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Believe it or not theres LOTS that creeps me out

really really old people
really old furniture
moles with thick black hairs protruding from them
obese shirtless guys at concerts
ventriloquist dummys
snakes

i could go on

Today's creepouts are just tomorrow's turnons with you guys Rolling Eyes

"Hey babe, how about you wear that sexy old fat dude costume with the hairy mole and I'll bring out the adult ventriloquist dummy. Then we can get it on on some really old furniture. And the snake part..well..you know" Surprised It was so good today.... - Page 29 942256 Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Fuckin dolls!

It was so good today.... - Page 29 Il_fullxfull.133245052

Fuckin clowns

It was so good today.... - Page 29 511_distubingly-comfortable
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 pm

BTW back on topic: The gig went pretty well. It even turns out we make music for the girls Shocked
Who woulda thunk? Laughing The place was packed with hot girls who loved our band, but most of them had boyfriends Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next