HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

Why today sucks - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 am

I hate funerals
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

stupid fucking circus … especially with all those catholic nuts aroud Mad

if anyone gives a shit when i die, they certainly won't have to go through that crap for my sake Why today sucks - Page 9 989565
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm

13thAngel wrote:
havent been to a funeral in about 20 years....
they SUCK
really...honestly and truthfully.
fuck that noise. when i go i want a kegger....every now and again someone can raise their red keg cup and say a toast to me or some shit...and that would be perfect. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i miss my friend so much. my sadness is really fucking deep.

I'm sorry for your loss my dear Crying or Very sad Let us know if there is anything we can do
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 am

So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 am

thanks grouphug

i guess a lot of my problem is that it forces me to deal with reality...
i think about his wife...they were soulmates. childhood sweethearts and still madly in love til he took his last breath.
and that someday i could lose rob. i mean we all KNOW that that sorta shits gunna happen...but to REALLY see it before you. to put urself in that spot.

overwhelming Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 am

so sorry for your loss hope Crying or Very sad

facing reality is certainly tough but at least it reminds you that you've got to appreciate what you have and live each day to the fullest kiss

Last edited by Haunz on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Life is precious.

Sorry Hope.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorry about that, Hope
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

I learned some pretty shocking things about someone I thought I knew yesterday.
Completely disillusioning. It made me realize that I don't have a lack of knowledge of human anture, but I just ignore my feelings and try to see people too positively.
Also, my Doctor's weekend starts Friday morning, so I could not get an injection when I desperately needed one (the pain has become crazy.Seriously, the kidn that makes you roll on the floor).
On the upside, I found my own cure. weed and then much more weed , relaxed the cramped muscles and soothed the pain.
Now who in his right mind is going to tell me a little grass is not better for me than the shitloads of chemicals I was shoving into me and that didn't help at all??
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

weed
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Free the hemp!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

my mother-in-law lost her fight with cancer this morning. She was beautiful and strong and graceful and smart and silly. I'm going to miss her so much. My husband and father-in-law are hurting and it just sucks.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 am

I am very sorry for your loss.

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:46 am

Damnit!

So sorry. Please pass along my best to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:35 am

sorry to hear that doka Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Holy shit.
So my band is 300km away from me, and they spend time talking together and getting into their own little fights that I know nothing about.
I would instantly hop on the train for EVERYTHING. ANYTIME. They all live close to each other, but I am the one who has never cancelled a rehearsel, just call and I'll be there.
Since we couldn't reahearse for months due to different members destroying different limbs, I haven't been up North for a long time, and I didn't really notice everything going on.
I was stoked to rehearse on coming Thursday, and I just got my train ticket.
Then Manni just called and let me know there will be no rehearsel.
He all but ended the band, all over a quarrel with the drummer whethe about the mix of the demos. Just demos, man!
Shouldn't have bought that fucking train ticket. Why is this always happening to me?
I put everything into a band and then the other guys can't seem to get along with each other and at some point the whole fucking thing falls to pieces.
I know this bullshit talk about taking some time off etc blahblah. If a band hasn't played for months and they're not dying to fucking play, it's over.
I'm expecting another call tomorrow informing me that this is it.
Flogging a dead horse. Fuck this shit, fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

dammit...I've been waiting for you to be famous for a while now...i wanna tell everyone "I know him...I've seen his hairy ass".
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:42 pm

QOTR wrote:
my mother-in-law lost her fight with cancer this morning. She was beautiful and strong and graceful and smart and silly. I'm going to miss her so much. My husband and father-in-law are hurting and it just sucks.

So sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks all. grouphug My goal is to have nothing to contribute to this thread for a good while!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Holy shit.
So my band is 300km away from me, and they spend time talking together and getting into their own little fights that I know nothing about.
I would instantly hop on the train for EVERYTHING. ANYTIME. They all live close to each other, but I am the one who has never cancelled a rehearsel, just call and I'll be there.
Since we couldn't reahearse for months due to different members destroying different limbs, I haven't been up North for a long time, and I didn't really notice everything going on.
I was stoked to rehearse on coming Thursday, and I just got my train ticket.
Then Manni just called and let me know there will be no rehearsel.
He all but ended the band, all over a quarrel with the drummer whethe about the mix of the demos. Just demos, man!
Shouldn't have bought that fucking train ticket. Why is this always happening to me?
I put everything into a band and then the other guys can't seem to get along with each other and at some point the whole fucking thing falls to pieces.
I know this bullshit talk about taking some time off etc blahblah. If a band hasn't played for months and they're not dying to fucking play, it's over.
I'm expecting another call tomorrow informing me that this is it.
Flogging a dead horse. Fuck this shit, fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it. Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry Stoney. I can't imagine the heart-wrenching frustration that must come along with this. You have undeniable talent and obviously have the desire & focus & passion to accomplish your goals. Everyone needs to get out of the damn way!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm

fahk. my heart sunk as i was reading this.
makes ya wanna throw yourself to the ground and throw a fucken fit like a child. Mad Evil or Very Mad

sorry seems kinda dumb. but i am.....tr00ly. alright when the fuck are things going to turn around and stay there for a minute. i dont know anyone who i think deserves this more..

we luff ya man. and we all are sorry that u even have to be going thru it at all. it aint right fyah
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 pm

QOTR wrote:
Thanks all. grouphug My goal is to have nothing to contribute to this thread for a good while!

i when i got ur email i just said real loud....OH NO!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

alright grouphug
we all luff ya queenie
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

13thAngel wrote:
fahk. my heart sunk as i was reading this.
makes ya wanna throw yourself to the ground and throw a fucken fit like a child. Mad Evil or Very Mad

I met up with a fellow longboarder and took to downhill racing today instead.
If you can't be on a stage and scream from the top of your lungs, doing 60km/h downhill while screaming from the top of your lungs is a very good replacement.
you can't be sad and frightened like shit at the same time Laughing

I am really sad about losing some of the lyrics though, and the whole concept for the record, with black lines, rivers, threads, veins etc.
Another album that will never be released, just like the Fyredogs record and the second Dusty Miller album.
We must get the Dusty Miller follow-up going now, and we'll turn Black Rivers into our song and put it on the record (with credits to Manni).
I've written half of it, so I will have a say and I won't throw this song away. The rest, OK, but not Black Rivers.

Fuck this. Destroy and rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm

sucks stoney … the music sounded really promising metal

what's wrong with those people? doesn't anyone have any work ethics anymore?

i don't understand why you are losing some lyrics though. i mean you wrote them, right? can't you just sing them on any other song?

all that being said …

Destroy and rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next